Novelty drinkware ideas for the festive seasonClive
Whatever your choice of tipple over the festive season, there is sure to be a unique and fun way to enjoy it.
Christmas always brings an amusing array of novelty drinkware, and 2017 is sure to be no exception. Whether you are buying a gift for a loved one or something for the office party, there is plenty to choose from, and here is a selection of engraved drinking glasses to suit the most discerning taste.
• The Hopside Down is an inverted beer bottle glass – great for enjoying a bottle of real ale.
• The Butterfly and Spider Set comprises a trio of glasses that fit one inside of the other and create a spider’s web effect, complete with spider and butterfly. Not for arachnophobes!
• A party favourite is a set of moustache glasses. Each glass has a different moustache printed on it, so when a sip is taken the drinker appears to wear one.
• The Half Full glass is sure to be a talking point, cleverly designed to appear half full or half empty, depending on your point of view.
• The Glass Tank ensures that your glass is never empty, as an attached bulb shaped container keeps your drink conveniently topped up.
• The EvOlverre, on the other hand, can be described as one glass suitable for every drink. With an interchangeable stem and base, the glass can be used for champagne, cognac, wine or water with equal success.
Whatever drinkware you choose this Christmas, here at H Cooper Glass Engravers, we have a great range of engraved glassware to suit every occasion.